

This is the guy i took. his name is glen. he's in my ward.

this is at my friend Ashley's birthday party at the end of last school year. i have some awesome friends!

i did track last year with some of my friends. it was really the first time that i have ever pushed myself to run. i'm really glad i did it although i will never do it again.
ok, that is it for the pictures for now. i'll try to keep it up. it's really easy for aunt janice and frances and sara to put pictures on their blogs because they have adorable kids to put on here. i'm sure that you all don't want to look at me and my friends a billion times. so i won't have a ton of pictures on here.
2 comments:
Of Course we want to see pictures of you and your friends on here. Isn't that why we blog? To talk about our life... and at 16 your life is mostly all about your friends, so I better see more pictures of your friends. You are a stinker...
hey lady!
I love that you have a blog, it will be fun to se what you are up too! I had a blst over the weekend, you guys are ROCKSTARS! I am super sore today, barley walking...hope you are more mobile than I am! love you!
Post a Comment