Sunday, August 17, 2008

last week of summer

school is starting tomorrow. :( this past week, my friends and i tried to cram as much fun stuff as we could in before school starts. on monday we went to the sliding rock in alpine, on tuesday some of us went to lagoon all day long. that was so so so fun. on wednesday we all just chilled and watched the olympics and then that night brittany and tiffany and jared and i went up into the mountains and looked at the city lights and talked forever. on thursday i babysat some people in my ward and helped out at my wonderful friend lisa's sister's wedding reception. on friday and saturday my ward had youth conference. we served at the DI for a few hours and then went up to the humanitarian center in salt lake and learned alot about humanitarian and welfare and all that the church does. then we watched the joseph smith movie at the memorial building. that night we camped in heber and then all day saturday we went boating at deer creek. it was way fun. i got up on the wakeboard! i've never tried that before and i loved it. it was a really good last week of summer. i'm not looking forward to school but i know it has to start and hopefully it will all be good.

here are some pictures from lagoon.








here are some pics from in the car at youth conference.




2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are such a gorgeous girl. I miss you so much. I am trying to figure out a reason to buy you a ticket to come and spend a week here.. Ok so I dont need a reason, I am going to do it sometime, maybe next summer. Or spring break, would you want to spend your spring break in Kentucky? Jk

Jarom said...

I am sorry I have been such a huge slacker when it comes to staying in touch with you. Sucks that school is starting... sucks even more I am not there to teach :(
Dont miss me too much! Looks like you had a great summer! I miss you. Have a great school year. PS... I posted this under my husbands name so dont be confused.