Tuesday, December 9, 2008

choir concert

i have my christmas choir concert on monday december 15 and tuesday december 16. it does cost a little bit of money this time because it is used as our fund raiser. any money that i raise preselling tickets will go toward my choir tour. so if you could come i would really appreciate it! a family pass is 10 dollars, students are 3 dollars, adults are 4 dollars and seniors and children under 12 are 2 dollars. its going to be a great concert! so if you want to buy tickets from me, let me know by thursday december 11 so i can get you your tickets. it is at 7:00 at the PGHS auditorium. if you are considering coming to one of my concerts this year, this is definetly the one you want to come to. its going to be a good one!

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

count me in, I want tickets and I want to be there. Oh ya, I live in Ky, there for I won't be able to make it. boo hoo... I really would love to be there though. Love you and miss you tons

Lydia said...

Bring me a family ticket on Fri. Maybe the boys will want to come. Arrie and I will both be there.

chunkymonkey said...

Amberly, if only we could come, but the drive would be too long (and even if I threw the kids in the car right now, we wouldn't make it), but I'm sure you'll do great! BTW, this is the former Miss Stewart (I still chuckle when I think of you refusing to switch, and, really, I still think of myself as Stewart). Your mom commented on our blog and pointed out your link. What a beauty you are and it sounds like you are keeping busy. Enjoying your tales of life. Can't wait to read what adventures happen next!