in approximatly 3-5 years, there is a chance that i will be getting MARRIED. not sure who yet, but still. i'm quickly approaching that time in my life where i will no longer be amberly hurst. why am i randomly saying this? well, i will be getting married in the temple and i really want everyone that i love to be able to be there with me. so i thought i would give some advance warning so that you can all continue to strive to go to the temple. :)
5 comments:
hahah amberly you are adorable. and i better get an invite missy...or you will be in huge majorly deep trouble!! :D think of this one...in a year i'll be in idaho in college! weird!!
I love you.. you are the best.
I love you Amberly. I'll be there. Love mom
Thanks for the encouragement for staying on track.
Beautiful!! I'll be there.
Post a Comment