Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 reasons why...

boys don't know how lucky they are in no particular order...

10. when its windy and cold outside (like right now) they don't have to worry about their skirts being blown into their faces because they get to wear pants to church.

9. swimsuit shopping is SO much easier for them!

8. they don't have to shave their legs or their armpits. not fair.

7. stupid girl hormones!

6. girls are so much more emotional than guys.

5. the "healthy" % body fat for guys is like 7%. for girls its like 20%.

4. they eat and eat and eat and eat and don't get fat. (well, i don't get FAT, but still)

3. no bloody periods. nuff said.

2. no CRAMPS. ditto.

1. they do not have to pluck their eyebrows. i HATE plucking my eyebrows with every bit of hate that i posses!

sometimes i think that guys do not understand just how lucky they are!

5 comments:

Horsley News said...

Having grown up with 7 sisters and a mom I always used to say, "I'm so glad I'm not a woman." I still say that now that I'm married.

John

Nielsen clique said...

You didn't mention they don't have to squat to pee in the wilderness.

Valorie said...

Amberly, love your list....but girls have more enjoyable forms of entertainment....shoe shopping, pedicures, gab sessions and don't forget chocolate! :) By the way, you looked so great at church today, I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!

Allen and Morgan Plumb said...

I love #3!! I love that you can saw that but when we were talking last night you have to leave the room?! LOVE YOU

Lydia said...

Yes there are a few things that are easier for guys but then they have to be guys and we get to be girls, girls so rock! And best of all we get to be moms, just wait it makes it all worth it.