for my first photo 1 assignment, i was assigned to take a picture of a sunflower. these are a few that i took: which one do you like best?
i decided to invite a new addition to the chamber choir at my school. his name is john rutter and he will be living in the chamber chamber. if any of you know who john rutter actually is, i will hold you in the highest esteem for the rest of my life.
Love the pictures! I think you are developing a new talent! Now if you could figure out how to erase years and pounds, I would let you take my picture! :)
4 comments:
ahhh that's sooo awesome! why did we have a fish john rutter last year? i'm jealous
Love the pictures! I think you are developing a new talent! Now if you could figure out how to erase years and pounds, I would let you take my picture! :)
the third one :)
i loved dear john rutter. i miss him.
Post a Comment