as you know, this senior year has been incredibly busy for me what with 3 AP classes, seminary and choir council and just living in general. i decided to add yet another thing to my plate, LES MISERABLES! my school is putting on this amazing show in january, and i decided last minute to audition for it. i found out yesterday that i got placed in the ensemble which i am SO happy about. i don't have a lead, or even a part, so i don't have to learn any lines or sing any solos, i just get to be a part of this great experience with people that i love. i am so excited about this, and i hope that i'll be able to keep my sanity!
7 comments:
dear Amberly- I love you. I think you are one of the most amazing, talented, intelligent girls I know. Thanks for being my neice. I love you.
Congratulations Amberly. Hope you enjoy it.
That's awesome! Let us know when it's playing. Les Miserables is one of my favorite musicals, and I'd love to take George to go see it, since he's never seen it performed. :)
That's awesome!! I absolutely love that play, I will look forward to seeing you. What a great experience for you.
We love that play. We will have to come and see you in it.
Congrats! Let us know when you perform. I love that show.
Love you!
Congrats. You are so amazing. Let me know when your performances are. If I can I would love to come see you. Love you and see you Saturday.
Post a Comment