Tuesday, November 3, 2009

riverton game

my schools' football team is doing very well and we started state playoff games last week. i went to the game in riverton with 3 of my friends and had a blast!











5 comments:

Valorie said...

What fun pictures! I got to get me one of those viking hats! What a great fashion statement! Hope things are going well for you!

Megan & Scott said...

Oh I miss our school football games :( I'm glad your having fun

Lydia said...

High school football is so fun!

Beka said...

i love you. and my brother. and todd. i just love all you guys! PG Football is the BOMB!

Cox Clan said...

So fun. I remember doing that when I was in high school. We got out every Friday for a month. We made it to State championship and blew it. We had a blast watching though. Love you.