Dear Student,
Congratulations! You have been awarded the BYU – Idaho Award of Excellence (AOE) – Thomas E. Ricks Scholarship
The Thomas E. Ricks Award is among the most prestigious awards offered by BYU-Idaho. It is a full tuition scholarship plus $250 for books for two semesters.
This scholarship is for new freshmen and is based on church activity, seminary activity, cumulative high school GPA, ACT or SAT scores, applicable AP or IB classes, leadership, service, extracurricular activities and essays.
Thank you for your interest in coming to BYU-Idaho. We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Sincerely,
BYU-Idaho Scholarships Committee
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
6 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats you amazing woman, way to go!! I am not surprised just happy you finally know all your hard work has paid off! Celebrate!
Congrats! You are so awesome.
Way to go little lady. You deserve it. I don't know anyone who works as hard as you do with your school work. Good luck up there and enjoy every minute of it. Love you and the example that you are to me and my family.
That is soooooo great. I am so excited for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
Wow! way to go!
Wow, congrats. That is really awesome. I cant believe you are graduating. I just taught you like yesterday! My sister is probably going there too next year. You will have so much fun!
Post a Comment