



some of these ones were SO PRETTY and i just wanted to get them but they were very very expensive. i was just trying them on for fun. :)


that red dress is the actual dress i got! i love it! i'm sad though because these pictures really don't even show just how amazing it is.

also i got these fantastic shoes there for half price! it was all very exciting!

so that was my fun dress shopping experience! i actually had a really fun time. i pretty much already knew exactly which dress i wanted and that was the red one. i just tried on a bunch of other random ones for fun. i loved that pink one but it was SO EXPENSIVE! and also, anthony (my date) told me that i couldn't get a pink dress. :)
7 comments:
lady in red! what a great dress, you will have such a fun time at the dance, especially looking like a million bucks! I am so excited for you...what is this i hear about getting 200 miles in on your car this past weekend!? yer just buzzin' around, well that's the way it should be! have fun, be safe! Love you!
You look so beautiful. Good job on picking out that dress. I love it. You will have a great time at prom. love ya tons
As the Grandma I can truthfully say that you would have looked fantastic in any of those dresses, but what a good choice you made. I need more pictures. I surely don't feel old enough (I am though) to have a granddaughter going to prom. You are so special to me.
LOVE GRANDMA
Love all the dress but that Red one is so you. I love it. I love the shoes as well. Good picking, isn't it fun to shop for things like that? Hope you have a ball.
Before I read the blog I picked the red dress as my favorite on you. You are going to look so great.
Dang you beast! You are HOT HOT HOT!
You got some lovely dresses, specially the red one. I too like to spend money on apparel shopping & have purchased most of dresses through Sierra Trading Post.
Post a Comment