Thursday, April 24, 2008

jade and allie!

last night i got to babysit my cute cousins jade and allie while my aunt sarah went to a dinner party and watched glen's volleyball game. it was so fun! the girls are so stinking cute! we watched enchanted. i love that movie! we also played with pegs and ate cereal in a baggie.






they are just so cute! thanks for letting me babysit them sarah!

also yesterday was my parents 20 year anniversary! happy anniversary parents!

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my hecl- 20 Years, your mom and dad are old...JK dont tell them I said that.

I love Jade and Allie, I miss you all so much. We will be out for Grandpa's get together, so see you next weekend.

Horsley News said...

My wonderful granddaughters. I'm so blessed. GRANDMA SUSAN

Anonymous said...

Amberley, I love your nieces too. I bet they had fun with you. give me a call and I will send you an invite to my blog. I love looking at yours.

Nielsen clique said...

opps, I forgot to leave may name. I am new to this game.

Sarah said...

Thanks for making that night work out, they had a blast!! Loved reading about you, it will be fun to see everyone this weekend!:)