at the scera. it was probably one of the most fun dates i have ever been on. mainly thanks to the boy! he's a very cute kid who made me feel so special and made the whole night so great. i wish i'd taken some pictures with him! i also wish that i could put into words just exactly how great the date was and how much fun i had. that's the stinky thing about words i guess.
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
6 comments:
oh i love Levi! he is such a great kid! i am so glad you had so much fun on that date! look at you go girl! have a very merry christmas!
I'm glad you had fun. I love the Outback, yummy!
oh fun!! :D he's awesome.
Date it up girl it's so fun!! Love ya tons
ok, first of all Plaid Tidings is one of the funniest plays I have ever seen...i want to go every year now:)
I love that you guys did that for a date, so fun! Merry Christmas!
Maybe the next time you go out with Levi you could double with your parents. Hint, hint. Love mom.
Post a Comment