Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ACT scores

i just found out my ACT scores from the test i took just a couple of weeks ago. you could say that i'm THRILLED!

Score
Composite Score : 30


English 31
Usage/Mechanics 15
Rhetorical Skills 16

Mathematics 24
Pre-Algebra/Elem. Algebra 12
Algebra/Coord. Geometry 13
Plane Geometry/Trig. 12

Reading 33
Social Studies/Sciences 17
Arts/Literature 17

Science 31

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!!! i'm so happy for you!!! way to be little miss smarty pants!

Beka said...

YAY! I knew you would do good! thats what I got my second try too :) way to follow in my footsteps! Ha ha jk. you are super smart! congrats!

The Hurst Family said...

I called it again. Next time I'm predicting 34. Way to go. Love Mom

Lydia said...

Why to go smarty pants.

Valorie said...

Wow, you totally did awesome! Be proud of yourself! I owe you chocolate:) (Great blog by the way, I'm adding you to my list)