well, this is it! in about four hours, i am heading back over to the high school and (theoretically) two hours after that we are heading out for california baby! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! i seriously need this break from school, WINTER, life in general so badly. its going to be a super fun trip. also, i got EVERYTHING done that i needed to. not only did i catch up on my school work, i got ahead. and i got my hair cut on saturday so its cute again! i'll admit i like it better when janice or ruth does it, but the girl at images salon did a good job. i didn't take pictures because my camera is packed. but don't worry, i will be posting lovely pictures from my trip when i get back; probably next monday. try not to miss me too much!
5 comments:
ahhhhhh have so much fun! I wish i could come in your suitcase! hug mickey mouse for me and tell peter pan i'll be back to marry him soon! tell the beautiful california sun i will be back to bask in its warmth as soon as i can scrape up the money! I love you!
You will be missed! Who is going to give me a hug in your absense? :) I hope you have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to a posting when you get back!
to late. I miss you already. Hugs and kisses
Have a great time. I can't wait to hear about all the fun next week.
baa! i woke up this morning and you weren't there! it made me so sad! what am i going to do when you are in college and cant wake me up every morning? jk. i'll learn i promise. today i wore your green and gray sweater so i could be reminded of you. I love you sista!
Post a Comment