my family! today as i was walking out of the school i discovered that a jr high track meet was taking place at my school--vikings against pioneers. my little brother runs for the vikings and my two studmuffin cousins, tyler and trevor, run for the pioneers. so i meandered down to the area that they were all warming up and found my cute bro and my equally cute cousins! it was quite fabulous. the best was that ALL three boys gave me a hug--not something i would have expected! i'm sure it was because i am so incredibly good looking that they wanted to impress the people around them by being cool enough to hug someone who is in high school and who is fantastically beautiful (in my gray child's XL disneyland sweatshirt that i got strawberries all over in first period and my rain-induced crazy hair. i was wearing my cute pink shoes though valerie). :) it was great.
i hope the meet is great and my relatives run hard! due to the fact that i truly bleed blue, i cheer for the vikings in the hopes that they will decimate the pioneers. haha just kidding ty and trev!
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
5 comments:
LOL-
Franny just called me and was on her way there to watch the boys run. I wish I could be there to watch them. Go..... nepews, run super hard.
As the very impartial Grandma of all three I am cheering for everyone.
love
Grandma Susan
Of course they would hug you, gorgeous woman even in strawberries. Boys love any type of food! :) The strawberry accessories would match with your new shoes which I have yet to see by the way..... :) Families are the best aren't they?
It was fun to see you too! I wish we could have visited...but I didn't want you to get in a wreck. ;)
How fun that they were all in the same place. I hope they all did well.
Post a Comment