Wednesday, April 29, 2009

kidnapped!

this morning we (members of the PGHS chamber choir) got to kidnap the new inductees who made it for next year. it was great fun! last year when i made chamber i also got kidnapped and i had the lovely delight of kidnapping my friend cami. i'm way excited for her!
however, the fun didn't come without a cost. i've been awake since 5:30 this morning and i am VERY tired. it was worth it though. great job cami! and also to darren, marissa, nate and other friends who made it! next year is going to be a great one.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I love that piture.

Cox Clan said...

So fun. I am so glad you are having these great experiences.

Valorie said...

How fun! I remember those days long long ago when I got kidnapped for various reasons. Fun times! Thanks for coming and visiting me the other day, it was like "wow, I'm cool now!" When are we going out for frosty's? :)