i went on a super fun date tonight with Andy. it was one of those priest quorum dates. there were five couples total. earlier this afternoon, i started feeling SO sick and icky, and coughing and i felt feverish--you know that achy feeling you have all over your body? ugh. so i was scared, because i didn't want to bail on Andy, he's such a nice kid. and then i found out that we were having a BBQ and hiking to some waterfalls and that made me even more scared because i felt like i was going to die at any second. so after four advil and some serious prayer, i felt a little better by the time he picked me up. and the best part is that we didn't end up hiking after all. so we had a nice BBQ and played some games. the thing that made it so fun was Andy. he really is SO nice. he was on our cruise ship over spring break and we hung out a little bit. so we talked alot about the cruise and it was fun to remember it all again! i had a great time and i was so glad that i didn't feel as sick.
4 comments:
How fun, I'm glad you had a good time and are feeling better! You'll have to tell me the details later....
I like Andy to. He is a total cute kid. Glad you had fun. Thanks for not coming up to see me I was only 3 houses away. Love you anyway!
I'm sorry you are still so sick. What can I bring you...chicken soup? Juice? Cute shoes? (That always helps me feel better!) Of course you are one of "my girls" You are pretty awesome, and I am claiming you too, so your mom will have to share! :)
So glad you had a fun time. It makes a big difference when your date is nice and fun. I hope you are feeling better today. Thank goodness for medicine. Good luck on your test Sat.
Post a Comment