i'm so happy to finally have my pictures! local photographer tasha fox took them for me. i think they turned out really well! here are a few of my favorites out of the 70 she took. enjoy!
amberly you are SO beautiful! I am proud to be your friend! tasha fox is in my home ward. she did a great job! we should start e-mailing again cuz i miss you!
7 comments:
I love them!! You look so good in all of those! Did you not just love tasha.. she's awesome. :D
very cute. Love you!
Amberly, they are beautiful, but that isn't any surprise as you are beautiful! I hope things are going well for you, stop by anytime and say hi.
I want one for my fridge... send me one Ok?
I love them... you are such a hottie.
Love the yellow truck and the last pic was hot too. :)
amberly you are SO beautiful! I am proud to be your friend! tasha fox is in my home ward. she did a great job! we should start e-mailing again cuz i miss you!
gorgeous woman. Love you.
Hooray for being a senior! Your pics look really good. I hope your senior year is going well! Any news on schools next year?
Post a Comment