homecoming was seriously the most fun dance EVER! trent is a really great kid (even though he picked me up late. i won't hold that against him. it wasn't his fault), and we had a blast at the dance. total party.
last weekend we had a family reunion up at the heber valley camp. i pulled out my camera saturda morning and took some fun pictures of the leaves. let it be known that i stronly dislike fall, but i actually am really loving the changing leaves!

3 comments:
First of all you are in big trouble for the "old young women leader" comment!! Second of all you look absolutely beautiful, love the curly hair. Third, I love that tree picture, what a great perspective. Love it!
You looked beautiful as always. I'm glad you took a short break from the books and enjoyed yourself. I love you!
Just a little Hello from your Blog stalker! You looked so cute for Homecoming. I also read your other posts and it looks like you are having a great Senior Year. Thanks for sharing your fun high school memories with us. Something to look forward to with my own kids.
Post a Comment