Warning: lot's of pictures. I took some AMAHZING ones of the temple. Last Friday we had no school, so my brilliant friend Whitney planned a trip to Salt Lake to do baptisms. What a winner! It was such a great experience, we had so much fun. I had a blast taking awesome pictures of the temple, it was a beautiful day, and I was with some of my very favorite people. Doing baptisms was a really cool experience. The Salt Lake Temple is BEAUTIFUL, inside and out. It looks like a castle inside. I was especially enthralled by the circular bathrooms! The font was incredible, everything was just gorgeous. And the most amazing thing is that the pioneers built it by hand. It really was a special experience to be there. I'm so glad!
After we did baptisms, we walked around temple square for a bit, went to the visitors center, talked to a lot of very nice sister missionaries, and then had dinner at a yummy burger place. All in all, it was a great day!

Did you know there is a SECRET back entrance to the font?!
All five of us.
One of my favorites out of the bojillion that I took.
Whitney took this one, what a winner!
In the reflection pool
Spring really is coming! This was outside of the visitors center.
1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures!! What a great way to spend a day off!
Post a Comment