- Individual English presentation---CHECK
- Group English presentation---CHECK
- Calculus assignment due tomorrow---CHECK
Still to do:
- Two more calculus assignments
- Take calculus quiz I'm missing
- Read Act II of Othello
- Othello quiz
- Go to the temple
- Seminary council social
- Write to Jared
- Learn about at least four more literary era's
- Read Silas Mariner
- Test corrections, due tomorrow
- AP Calculus practice test
- AP Music practice test
I'll quit now because this is clearly going to keep going on and on. Good thing there's TWO DAYS for me to get this done before Spring Break!
3 comments:
I am behind on your blog!! Good grief no computer for three days and live keeps going on! I am soo tired after reading your list! We need to coordinate to meet at Disnyland next week and go on Dumbo together :)
Hey, I read Othello this semester, too! Great play. Sad play. But like all of Shakespeare's work, chock full of amazingness!
What is Jared's address? I freakin miss that kid!
Post a Comment