
Two Names You've Gone By: 1. Amberly 2. Amber (there is only one person in the world who can call me that!)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. black long sleeved shirt 2. my favorite paint splattered jeans
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. fun 2. listening
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1.make music 2. Hang out with friends/family
Two things you did last night: 1.slept 2. was sick
Two people you Last Talked To: 1. mom 2. sis bulpitt on the phone
Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. ubsct testing! blah!!!2. going to the basketball game
Two Longest Car Rides: 1. pg to California 2. pg to st george
Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Thanksgiving 2. christmas
Twoo Favorite Drinks: 1. milk 2. lemonade
TwoThings About Me you may not have known: 1. when i dance i look like a headless chicken 2. i've been stood up twice.
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. babysitter2. piano teacher
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. pride and prejudice 2. she's the man!!
Two Favorite Foods: 1. Pasta 2. popcorn
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. Somewhere warm and on a beach 2. asleep
ok, i am tagging my wonderful friend amanda! love you!
2 comments:
What about Berly? I call you that all the time. Love you
hey girlie!
on your little tag list, i have to agree on wanting to be someplace WARM!! I am ready for some green grass and flowers! Good to hear from you...you can come and see the new place any time!! There are great back roads so no worries! have a great day!
Post a Comment