i ran between 7.5 and 8 miles today! i'm not exactly sure how far it was but it was fabulous. the weather was so awesome! it was really warm and as i was running it started raining. i was so excited! well, i want to blog about my weekend and sara's fun birthday party, but i have to get the pictures from elissa and lisa first.
2 comments:
You totally rock I haven't run for 2 weeks I did something to my ankle but it is feeling better now I am trying to wake up at 6 to go but when your up ever 2 hours with a sick baby it's easy to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep. Are you running the Provo 1/2 in April with me. :)Love ya Frances
Hi- I am happy you are still running. I ran three yesterday, I am so behind on my long runs, for being out of town and then getting the Flu. I hope I don't kill myself trying to catch back up, I have to run 17 this weekend, errrr
Love you have a good day
Post a Comment