Monday, February 18, 2008

rockclimbing

tonight we went rock climbing for janna's birthday. it was pretty fun! it is such a wicked arm workout! here are pictures!
this is me and cammie. duh.

here is me showing off my mad rock climbing skills. i know. i am so cute.

look at my muscle!!!!

close up!

i really love rock climbing.

phew. i am going to be sore tomorrow! also, i saw step up 2 with melissa and makell in the afternoon. it was awesome! i wish i could dance! it was no school today fyi. so that is what i did! saw step up 2 and then went rock climbing. it was fabulous.

4 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Where did you go rock climbing the laurels want to go but it is so expensive let me know where you went love ya Frances

Janice {Run Far} said...

I want to see that movie too. How was the language and of course the sexual content.... I know it's weird that I ask that, because I have a language issue myself but my friends do not.

Anonymous said...

Amberly BABE!! You seriously have some pretty sweet muscles! I'm so jealous. ;) So I pretty much love you to death! You are such a sweet heart. We need to play sometime. You know what i've decided.. we are SO GOOD with out a man! Who ever said you needed a man to complet you.. was SO wrong! We complet each other and that's all that matters. :) Well i love you. Have a great day! remember.. You ARE a daughter of God. :)

love always,
your jessica

Anonymous said...

i love rock climbing! its so stinking fun! and i so want to see step up 2, but i gotta see the first one first :/ ha.

-jenni