Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i'm in love!

ok not really. but...... we got a new car!! obviously it's not new--it's a 1989 honda civic. but i honestly am so excited about it! well, i'm not sure if we have actually completed the transaction of buying the car and getting the title of whatever, but it has been parked by the side of my house for 2 days and i have driven it quite alot! it's not registered yet because the guy who we are buying it from can't find that title of whatever so i am being very careful. it's a stick shift which is something that i really wanted! yes i can drive stick and i am very good at it. i drove to lydia's for piano today and back. it was fantastic!




oh my. today in weight training we maxxed out on bench and squat again. we did this at the beginning of the term in like january. i was so excited to do it today because i knew that i was alot stronger and i thought i was going to be able to lift so much more. well last time my bench max was 85 (yes i have scrawny arms!) but guess how horrible this is. i lost 10 pounds! i could do 75 and then i tried 80 and i could not do it. i was so beyond frustrated. i tried over and over! but the good thing is is that i added 40 pounds to my squat max. mainly because i was scared of squatting when we first did it. anyway, i know how terribly interested you all are about my LAME and SMALL lifting abilites. :( i really am strong. i think...

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm so happy you have wheels again. There's nothing like the freedom of having a car.

Janice {Run Far} said...

At first I thought you meant you lost pounds off of you, I was freaking out, I reread it over and over, you dont have 10 pounds to lose... then I realized what you meant. I was scared...

Cute car by the way. It is so you.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Love your new ride. Take good care of it so it last a long time. Good job on you weight lifting you touch chick. Love ya tons.

Anonymous said...

I hate you because you have a car.

Anonymous said...

you know what girl, i KNOW you are wayyyy stronger than me and thats all that counts right? lol.
love! <3

jenni

Horsley News said...

Congratulations on the car. I never ever could have done the weight lifting thing. Love ya tons.
Grandma Horsley