





yesterday i had to speak in sacrament meeting about enduring together as a ward. it went ok. as far as talks can go. i also got to give the lesson in laurels. that went really good. i'm destined to be like aunt frances and be young women president. i really liked giving the lesson. it was on extended family relations which is a fabulous topic in my opinion. i talked alot about my extended family and the traditions we have and the fun things we do. it was awesome.
today was a very active day for me! i ran 7 miles and then went and played basketball with some of my friends for like an hour and then we jumped on the tramp and i can already tell that i am hardly going to be able to walk tomorrow. i love it.
5 comments:
I know what you mean Amberly. I've realize my favorate calling are the one I get to teach. Even if it's Gospel Doctorine. I guess we all have a bit of Grandpa Barney in us to help us love teaching.
Amberly you keep living your life as you are you will do great things in the church. I love you so much and so does the Lord. We are so blessed with that knowledge. You are so amazing and I look up to you tons. have a great week. love aunt Frances
Being a teacher is in our Genes. It goes back at least to my Dad's Mother and my Mother's Dad. Look at all the teachers in the family now. I love to teach the gospel. Have a great week.
love Grandma Horsley
When I was asked to teach Relief Society I was freaking out. Now it is my favorite calling. I really enjoy teaching RS, most times. Love you mean it.
Hey Amberly!
Looks like you guys took advantage of the nice weather!! Spring cleaning is always so refreshing...
Nice job having your "head on straight" about school. You are a very bright girl and that will bring amazing blessings into your life, don't sale yourself short!!
Post a Comment