
jared on the left and my date glen on the right.

summer, her date bronson and tiffany

the twins; tiffany on the left and brittany on the right.

i look all weird because i was spinning. we played one game just normal bowling, and i bowled a 32. then the next game we did a bunch of random stuff like backwards, opposite hand, spin and get dizzy and then bowl etc. that time i bowled a 64. what does that tell you? it was so hilarous when after i spun around a bunch of times i got a strike, and doing it with my opposite hand i got a spare. ok so i stink at bowling!
in other news, yesterday was the state championship for my school's volleyball team at UVU so we went to that game. it was hearbreaking! after losing the first game we came back and won the next 2 but lost the 4th and 5th. :( we lost to lone peak which is especially devastating because they are our ultamie rivals. next year the prospects look great because we only have 2 seniors losing this year so next year we will dominate! GO VIKINGS!!
4 comments:
Bowling is much funner when you act silly.
How fun I used to go bowling in HS with my friends I loved it.
you bowled a 32? I thought I was bad.... =) Love ya
that was so much fun!! I'm so glad that I got to go :) we had a blast!
Post a Comment