FOUR JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
1. piano teacher
2. reading tutor
3. shrink wrapper at wavetronix
4. babysitter
FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. she's the man
2. phantom of the opera
3. evita
4. mulan
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. provo ut,
2.pleasant grove ut!
3. no where
4.else
FOUR SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. The office
2. King of Queensl
3. American Idol
4. lost
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. burgers
2. crispy chicken sandwhich
3. pizza
4. italian
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.somewhere warm
2. with friends
3. not at school!
4. uhhhh
FOUR OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS:
1. family
2. friends
3. gospel
4. personal revelation
FOUR GREATEST FEARS:
1. Death of a family member or friend
2. disappointing someone i love
3. blood and needles
4. having surgery
FOUR GREATEST WISHES:
1. get married in the temple to the man of my dreams. :)
2. that my kids will gain their own testimony's
3. something with music
4. go to college
FOUR THINGS I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING!
1. music
2. the gospel of jesus christ
3. family
4. friends
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
3 comments:
Are you for real? When I was 17 I am pretty sure my fears and wishes were totally different then yours. I am so very prous of you and all of the choices you make in your life. You will be a great mother someday and I am certain you will be able to marry the man of your dreams in the temple as long as you stay worthy, especially worthy for those Personnel revelations, that always helps to know if "he" is the right one. ;)
I love you girl.
That was fun to get to know you a little better. You are such a good girl.
You are AMAZING!!! I love you so much such mature answers. You are a great example to me and my kids thank you for that!! Love ya tons!!!
Post a Comment