Saturday, May 30, 2009

hiking the G

our hike to the G for mutual was quite enjoyable in my opinion. there were alot of people around me who were unprepared for how steep it was, so there was a bit of complaining, but i've hiked it before and knew what to expect. it was PERFECT weather for a hike and i had a great time. i also took some fabulous pictures:

cammie and i as we were walking to the church

view of the valley.

some of my great leaders.

the day was really so perfect and pretty

getting closer to our destination

sitting on top
top looking down

the sun was barely starting to set as we hiked down

6 comments:

Horsley News said...

Love those beautiful granddaughters.
love Grandma Horsley

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Love love that last picture. Beautiful!!

Lydia said...

You and Cammie are looking more and more alike, you are both so beautiful.

Valorie said...

Fun pictures! I didn't notice this entry in your blog till today, where have I been. I would have liked to hike with you. Why do you feel like a schmuck? You are awesome, I loved how you stopped by my house yesterday to visit. We didn't have anything going on, I felt awesome and important! Love you too.

Cox Clan said...

Beautiful. I love hiking.

who knows said...

I miss those Utah Mountains. Can't wait to see you all in a week... will you and Cammie come over and play?
Kisses and Hugs