Satuday I went to my last high school dance! A little sad to think about, but not really. I went with my friend Zach and it was really fun. :) It was very chill and just a lot of friends hanging out. For our day date we got a HUGE tarp and covered it in disgusting things like crisco, ketchup, chocolate syrup and dish soap then played games on it. We were so nasty by the end! For dinner we had a BBQ at Whitney's house which was fun and then partied it up at the dance! Huzzah!
This picture gives the epitomy of the day date. Zach is doing all that he can to get me all disgusting, I am completely perturbed by said disgustingness, and Cami (who didn't have a date at this point) is hooking on with every couple. :) Also, please notice the water in the upper left corner. Yeah, that hit me in the face about 1 second later.P.S. It took me three lathers to get all the Crisco out of my hair!




2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Oh My! :)
Post a Comment