About my senior year: I've loved it. It's gone by so fast I can hardly believe it's over! I've been able to have so much fun and meet SO many new people. I've done the whole "changing friend groups" thing a few times which has been weird, but in the end I've ended up with some amazing friends. I have wonderful memories. I'm also so ready to say goodbye and see where the next phase of life takes me.

About chamber choir and being choir president: I've been in chamber choir for two years now and it's really weird to think that I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. Last year was so fun, but it was nothing compared to this year. We were AMAZING and I became so close to so many members of the choir. Out of everything in high school, this for sure will be the thing I miss the most. Being choir president...I don't know. It's been a good experience but it's been freaking hard too. It's hard to have to take charge when the people you are leading are your peers and all you want to do is goof around with them. But it's given me a lot of really great skills and experience doing what I love to do.
About Seminary Council: I'm really sad that I'm practically done with Seminary Council. It's been a huge part of my life for the last year. It's also given me a lot of chances to be a leader and learn tons of awesome skills, but most importantly, it's shown me the importance of living the way that Heavenly Father wants me to so that I could be a good example. I've spent this entire year trying my hardest (although I know I've failed sometimes) to live in a way that would make Heavenly Father proud so that I could worthily say that I was a part of Seminary Council. I got to meet a TON of really incredible people that I know I would never have talked to without this council. I love it so much. 

About moving to Rexburg in 3 months: I can't wait. I love this school, this city and the idea of living on my own. I'm so ready to spread my wings and see where life is going to take me.
About Graduating: I've never been so excited for anything. And at the same time I can't even comprehend it. I don't remember a time when I wasn't in the public school program. This has been my life for 12 years, and now I'm off to find a new life. It's so exciting.
As of later today, I will officially be a high school graduate.
No comments:
Post a Comment