Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rachel

This is Rachel. She is one my very very good friends. I love her dearly. I took her senior pictures last Wednesday and it was the greatest fun I've ever had. I decided this past week after I did these pictures and some more pictures that I want to minor in photography and do this professionally. I just like it so much and I really want to be freaking awesome at it.


















3 comments:

Valorie said...

Love the pictures, you are so talented. I think anything you put your mind to you will do well. I will have to let you take some of our family sometime. The one of Rachel by the fire hydrant is my fave. Congrats on getting through all your AP tests.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Good job. I love the one with the red fire hydrant and the blue sky and the green grass. You are awesome. Love ya!

The Hurst Family said...

Great pictures Amberly.