my life is oh so boring. what has been going on? absolutley nothing. i wrote a paper for history. everything at school is wrapping up. we cleaned out our lockers yesterday. school is basically over after friday! oh, i had a choir concert last night. it was pretty fun. i am still in the crappy choir, but next year i am in the good choir! whoopee! i also got an award during the little award ceremony. "most outstanding sophmore girl". yes!
3 comments:
I think you are the most outstanding sophmore girl too... go figure... Taylor's last day of school is on Friday, she will be in second grade.
Greg and I are running that 5K on monday, are you still doing it? waht about jeffrey and your mom?
Most outstanding yes indeed. I always knew that.
love GRANDMA Susan
Amberly, I know you are the most outstanding sophmore girl. I'm sorry dad and I had left before you were presented with the award. You did great on the piano. Thanks for sharing you talents that Heavenly Father gave you. I love you and am so proud of you. mom
Post a Comment