ok. this is ridiculous. today was the first day of may. the first thing that i saw when i looked out the window was FLIPPING SNOW! grrr. i hate snow. i just hate utah weather! sigh.
today is my favorite (and only) little brother's 12 birthday! holy cow! isn't that crazy? he will get to pass the sacrement in the next couple of weeks! whoo hoo! go jeffrey!
prom is in 2 days OH MY GOSH! i'm so excited. prepare yourselves for there will be a lovely post about it. :)
also there is only 4 more weeks of school. i can't wait.
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
1 comment:
I need to call you but, I will be there saturday, do you want me to do your hair for prom? And yes snow sucks when the calender says it is May.
I ran 18.5 this morning and it was so windy I thought I was going to die of no oxegen, really.. I coldnt breath.. UGH
Post a Comment