Monday, May 5, 2008

prom and a family reunion

prom. it was great! my date anthony and i just had a great time. here are some pictures of us.




fun stuff! it was such a blast.

yesterday all of my family on my moms side came over. all 45 of us. it was crazy.









7 comments:

Nielsen clique said...

You look soooooo cute. Your date was a hottie. and you guys match so well. Love tons

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ok so he is so hot, really he is a cutie. I am super happy you had a good time. Glad you loved the hair too, you looked amazing

Sarah said...

What a FUN weekend! We had a blast at your house and I loved hearing about your exciting date!! You really did look soooo pretty and i absolutley LOVE that dress!!!

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Prom Queen yes you are. You looked beautiful. And he looked very nice. I had a great time at your house. Love having fun with everyone. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Holy heck thats a gorgeous dress! you look so cute! your date aint half bad either lol.

<3
jenni

Lydia said...

Amberly you looked so pretty for prom.

Anonymous said...

Amberly you are so beautiful! I LOVE that dress! Thank you for being excited about my news! I am pretty excited too...Okay i am WAY beyond excited!