Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my ACT scores

so i just found out my ACT scores.

Composite Score : 28

English 30
Usage/Mechanics 15
Rhetorical Skills 16

Mathematics 25
Pre-Algebra/Elem. Algebra 15
Algebra/Coord. Geometry 12
Plane Geometry/Trig. 13

Reading 30
Social Studies/Sciences 15
Arts/Literature 16

Science 28

i'm SO HAPPY!

6 comments:

Megan & Scott said...

FREAK AMBERLY!! A 28. i'm indeed a very jelous person right now. i got 23... which is crap!!! but i'm taking it again in dec. so wish me luck!!

The Hurst Family said...

I called it at breakfast the other day. I predicted a 28 and Mom is right. There's a lesson there I think. I am sooooo proud of you Amberly. You are amazing. Love mom.

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are a smartie.....

Baldwincrew-blog said...

way to go you smartie pants you are a rock star. love ya

Megan & Scott said...

it's me again! and yes i adore your cute new blog :D hahah and yes i got that name thing from yours too...i was reading more of them :) and decided to see what mine was.

Lydia said...

Good job smarty pants.