



What can I say other than, it was SO much fun. Carson was a perfect gentleman and he treated me like a princess. The whole date was so great and I looked awesome. :) One cool thing, that brooch and the diamond necklace were my great-grandma's. I really loved that I got to wear things of hers, it made me feel connected to her.
There's not a whole lot more to say. The whole thing was just great and I had an awesome time. :):) The end.
5 comments:
You look beautiful. I love the dress. You are growing up so fast I can't believe it. Love you thanks for being you.
You look absoulutely gorgeous!! I am so glad you had a wonderful time.
Amberly! you look so beautiful! i love love love your dress and your grandma's jewerly made the dress complete! haha :) you really did look like a princess!!
Beautiful!!
gorgeous! I just sooooo love you.
Post a Comment