silly girl.... that library isn't very nice. I bet you can have your dad make you a better looking one. ;) Or maybe you mean the stockings ont that girl. I really don't think fishnet stockings fit you, but if you want them, i guess you should pick some up. ;) Or maybe you mean you want your hair the color of the model. I love your hair the way it is. Leave it. ;)
Certainly you don't mean the dress she is wearing.... cause it is cute and suits you just fine. ;)
1 comment:
silly girl.... that library isn't very nice. I bet you can have your dad make you a better looking one. ;)
Or maybe you mean the stockings ont that girl. I really don't think fishnet stockings fit you, but if you want them, i guess you should pick some up. ;)
Or maybe you mean you want your hair the color of the model. I love your hair the way it is. Leave it. ;)
Certainly you don't mean the dress she is wearing.... cause it is cute and suits you just fine. ;)
Post a Comment