If I could send a message to my life, the world or something equally abstract, this is what it would say:
I may have been wrong a time or two, let's be honest mostly I don't know what the heck is going on. But regardless of that, you've taught me so much and shown me things that only you could show me. The memories created will probably stay with me for a lifetime, maybe even longer. I'm grateful for the time I've had so far, and I hope that there will be more time in the future. I don't know what you will bring me next, but so far you've only brought good...any bad that has come has been my own doing. I feel like I should apologize if I ever made things too hard, but let's be honest. I'm talking to something abstract here...that would be silly. But if you weren't abstract, I would say sorry for being a crazy person some days. And thanks for liking me anyway. I'll try to take what I have learned through my association with you and keep it with me so that it can help me grow into someone that I want to be. I might be a little bit lost right now...you could find me if you wanted to.
Love, Amberly
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
1 comment:
I love you m'dear!
Post a Comment