What do you do when all you want is something that will destroy something you already have? How is it possible for best friends to like the same guy?
And then the guy chooses you, not her. Then what do you do?
I gave it up. Somthing that was making me so happy. Because I knew that I couldn't be happy with something that would make her unhappy.
So unfortunately, I wouldn't have been happy with the thing that made me happy in the first place.
This is entirely a lose-lose situation. I am the loser. Both times.
"I want to speak my heart out loud." "We have to hide the things we feel." "That I will love you til I die." "How can we hide what's now so real?" "If we can't tell it to the crowd, we'll just declare it to the sky."
No matter what I choose, someone gets hurt, and both times, it is me. So which option hurts the least amount of people?
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
4 comments:
Who is the guy? Sorry your having such drama. Love you anyway!
amberly, dearie, we need to talk! I'm so sorry you are having drama and yada yada yada. it really stinks. but go you for being a big person and giving up what would be you happy in order to save your friendship! love you lots girl! if you need to talk just give me a ring!
the pirate queen... it never fails, always will love that music
don't trade what you want most for what you want now
Post a Comment