From left to right: Ashley, Jayna, Andrea, Whitney, Amberly and KristaOne thing I was really concerned about when I thought about moving out and coming to college was my roommates. I was so worried about "would they be nice?" "would they be good girls?" "would they make it hard to live the gospel?" "will they hate me?" I would pray so hard that I would get good roommates and that we would all get a long.
Heavenly Father definitely blessed me when He put me with these girls. I've only known them for five days now, but I can honestly say that I love them. We are all from different places, but we get along so well and just love each other. We say a "family prayer" every single night which I love. We all love and live the gospel of Jesus Christ which makes it so easy. We eat dinner together whenever we can and we hang out together. These girls make me feel so good about myself. They knew about all of my auditions and were so encouraging and were so happy for me when I made women's choir and when I got into my auditioned class. I truly feel blessed to live with these girls and I'm so glad for the time we will get to spend together.
2 comments:
Roomates are the best! Glad you got great ones. Fun picture!
Can't wait to get to know them better through you. Love you tons.
Post a Comment