My roommate Ashley is wonderful. I love her so much. I love them all so much. Ashley is a runner, and since we've been up here she's been trying to get me to run with her. I have been terrified to because I am a super slow poke, and that coupled with my wretched IT band problems have made me just crawl. But finally yesterday I caved and we had an AWESOME run. Running with Ashley pushes me to go harder and farther and faster. It's so great.
Tonight we went again, but unfortunately my knee was killing the entire time so we went a lot slower than yesterday. But going that slow made it so that we could go for longer, and it also gave us the chance to actually have a conversation which was so great. I love this girl, and I really like running with her!

When we got home it became an ice fest as I iced my knee and she iced her ankle.



And then I was dang hungry so I finished off my first box of cereal in college. I feel like it was a momentous occasion.

But then I think I iced my knee for a little too long because when I took it off it looked like this. And it was very numb and after a while it got really tingly...
Knee problems aside, I am sincerely hoping that this running thing becomes a routine.
1 comment:
go you! but be careful you don't injure yourself. i ruined my knees junior year and now running is sometimes quite painful.
Post a Comment