Yesterday I wore make-up and did my hair for the first time all week. When you wake up at 5:00 am it doesn't make much sense to get ready. But I wanted to look cute last night. And I looked dang cute. I went to a play with some friends, up Provo canyon in an ampitheater. It rained and rained and rained. I was hoping a certain someone was going to come and keep me warm. Unfortunately I had to keep myself warm. And the rain turned my hair from freaking cute to crazy butt. So when I finally got to see a specific person, I was not looking so cute. But that didn't seem to matter. :)
4 comments:
you always look cute. A little rain couldn't riun that
hahaha getting ready is epic huh? your night sounds fun! yay! I am glad you had a wonderful time despite the rain :)
who is this special someone. By the way I have never seen you not cute. I don't believe it is even possible. Love you!
i will be your speacial someone.
:)
i love you!
Post a Comment