Summer can be the greatest times of your life. There's no school, homework or stress. You get to spend all the time you want with your favorite people. You can go up to bear lake and sit on the beach, you can take a road trip wherever you want to go, eat all the popsicles you want. Perhaps there is room for a summer romance...Unless of course, you work full time from 6am-2:30pm, which means that once you get home, many of your friends are about to go to work. It also means that you get to read about all the fun things your friends are doing together that you couldn't do because you were at work. And then people invite you to do things at 9:00 which is actually when you are starting to get ready for bed because if you get to bed too late you will fall asleep at work.
That is the life I am living.
Summer can be the greatest times of your life.
But not for me unfortunately.
4 comments:
But you have to keep in mind how much money you are saving. Not many eighteen year olds get to find a fulltime job in the summer! I am sorry schedules aren't working out with your friends. You can come hang out with me! My life of laundry, dishes and yard work can always use a visit from someone as fun as you!
remember our bucket list? we really must do it! ha ha i only remember that we were going to watch HP 6 sometime... but hey i don't usually work past 8 pm! i can't wait for tomorrow!
Welcome to the grown up world
Amberly! So being the creeper that I am, I stumbled across your blog, & may I just say I love it?! So cute. Love the picture in this post as well.
Post a Comment