Monday, July 12, 2010

a good day



Today was a really good day, especially compared to my semi-crappy weekend. Work was fairly entertaining if not a little boring. I may or may not have fallen asleep in the chair once or twice...After work I had a steamy time in Melissa's loft watching Incredibles with her, Kara, Jamal, Darren and Rachel, all who I love dearly. Then Los Hermonos satisfied my craving for salt and Mexican food, and also my craving for Brittany, Tiffany, Amanda and Sara. It was a day full of friends and food and girl talk and all that fun stuff. Hooray for days like today!

2 comments:

Beka said...

steamy? ha ha ha. good use of that word. i guess. i'm glad today was bueno :) i loooove los hermanos as well.

Mel said...

baha! steamy...haha my dad is working on fixing the AC. Thanks for your patience! <3