I'm finally registered for college. The thing about BYU-Idaho that has been really annoying is how LONG they take for everything. It took forever to find out that I'd gotten in, I didn't find out about my scholarship for a hundred years after that, I'm definitely the last person out of my friends to sign up for classes, and the semester doesn't even start until at least two weeks later than any other college. But, that is all fine and worth it now that I have the stress of registering behind me. For my first semester of college I am taking:
Basic Musicianship--Monday-Friday at 7:45-8:45
Music and the Humanities--MWF at 10:15-11:15
Music Explorations--T&TH at 10:15-11:15
American Foundations--MWF at 11:30-12:30
Book of Mormon--T&TH at 11:30-12:30
Science Foundations--T&TH at 12:45-1:45
Introductory Vocal Methods--MW at 4:30-5:30
So the times of my classes are not ideal, I really wanted my first class to be at 9:00, but that class was full. And the Intoductory Vocal Methods class is ONLY at 4:30 which I thought was way weird. But it's ok, because I can use the time between my first and second class to work on homework, and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I will be done by 12:30 or 1:45. I'm so glad that I am finally registered, it makes college seem even more real. I wish that I was going sooner than six weeks from now. I need to go to college. But it's ok, I'll find something to keep me preoccupied until I finally go. :)
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
2 comments:
is that class at 7:45 AM????!!! Whoa I am impressed. After my first year of college i vowed never to have a class before 9 AM ever again. It's just way too early ha ha.
Wow! How many credits is that? You'll have plenty of studying to do. I know you'll have a great experience in Rexburg. You go girl!
Post a Comment