Sunday, July 11, 2010

i am blessed.

It's hard on a day like today, when for 10 minutes during the sacrament I cry my eyes out, only to shift to ansty restlessness for the rest of the meeting, to remember all the things I am blessed with. I know that I am blessed. I thank Heavenly Father for my blessings every day. Some days my heart is just not in it. Mostly I could really use a friend. I know I have them, I know they help me, days like today, I don't feel it.

3 comments:

Valorie said...

I am sorry you are feeling the way you do. I am impressed that even at times when you are down, you spend some time focusing on all you've been blessed with. I love you, and want you to be happy!

Baldwincrew-blog said...

I love you and hope you are ok. See you this weekend for some much needed Amberly time. You need a vaca! Keep you head up. The Lord loves you more than you know and has big plans for you.

Janice {Run Far} said...

awww, hun... I love ya. hang in there. This time in your life is very difficult... just be patient. I know you will be OK. See you soon.