All the exasperated phone calls as we wondered "HOW are we going to do this ALL in one day?!"
So many tears,
All the missed social events,
All the sleep my brain needed to recover,
The hardest, most rewarding times of my life,
Culminated in three events.
1. The AP Calculus test.
2. The AP English test.
3. The AP Music test.
And the results of those tests came today.
The only important numbers are those first three that are slightly brighter.

If you are not aware, you need to get a 3 to pass an AP test. This means that I passed them all and get about 10 college credit hours. I am a very happy girl today.
8 comments:
Yea, yea, yea!!!!!! Congratulations. Love you.
Seriously. I love you. You are such a good girl and I'm excited for your future. Your the best!
Way to go!!! You'll be able to handle college with no problem! If you ever need any help call me!
Love ya girl!
You rock smarty pants
you AMAZE me. literally. i never got a five on any test. go you!
amberly you are so legit! congrats girlie :)
wahoo~ way to go girlie.
Good work girly! I'm glad all of your hard work paid off.
Post a Comment