I had to leave the family reunion a little early so I could go to Park City with my best friend and do some intense back to school shopping! It's true that Whitney and I have had some ups and downs, but we always end up being friends again, and I know it's because Heavenly Father wants us in each other's lives. So we got to have a fabulous talk as we drove (and got a little lost) to Park City. We had a delcious (and enormous lunch) at Cafe Rio which was so fun. Kudos Whit on that one. :) The shopping was very kind to both of us, and we each found some fabulous deals on the things we needed. I bought three pairs of very nice jeans, which was a HUGE deal. I have always struggled seriously with buying jeans that fit my awkward body type, but I'm getting really good at it lately, and I scored that is for sure.Unfortunately we had to cut our shopping a little short so I could go babysit. It was a really good babysitting job. In about a week I'm going to stay with these four kids for 6 days while their parents are in France. I'm really excited to get to take a week off of my job and make more money than I would make there, and stay with these CUTE kids. The job last night was my first time babysitting them, and they were so good for me. They are adorable. So I'm even more excited about this job.
I feel so contented and happy right now. Having such a great day can make a HUGE difference. I'm so excited to wear my new skirt to church today, plus I got a letter from my wonderful friend Spencer who has been in the MTC for almost two weeks. I'm getting closer and closer to moving out, and my birthday is in three weeks from today (for anyone interested, I desperately want a new camera for my birthday...since I washed mine. I need a camera to document college).
2 comments:
yay for good days! wow where did you get those jeans? i need someone to go shopping with me once i get money! i am so glad you got a letter from spencer! maybe i should write him a real letter so i can get a real letter back ha ha
yay for running, shopping and making some cash-ol-a.... I love you. I Can't believe you are almost 19... I feel old. :) Wish I could get you that camera you want/need for college. What's up with washing the old one? silly girl. .... ha ha... like I am one to talk... I lose or wash or break ipods all the time. I thought I had lost my 4th one yesterday in 2 yrs. (well washed, broken, lost) but I drove out to where I thought it could be from my long run and I found it. yay for me.
Post a Comment