Friday, August 13, 2010

a time for work, a time for play

Keeping with my new attitude of "I don't have to work ALL the time and do nothing fun", I spent the $37 and went to Lagoon yesterday with two of my best friends, Whitney and Trent. We didn't get up there til about 4:00 because Trent and I both work, but it still was such a blast. The three of us had a great time going on the rides, messing around, and I got to eat my very own bag of cotton candy. Lucky for me, both Whit and Trent don't like cotton candy so I had it all to myself. Happy, happy day.

It was so great to get out and do something after I worked, and not care that I got home late and had to get up early the next morning. Sometimes it is worth it to do things like that, even if it's expensive and you don't get a lot of sleep. There's been far too many things that I have said "No" to this summer, and it makes me very sad. I think I'll say "Yes" for the last three weeks that I am here.

Yes, in three short weeks from today I am moving out, my family is going to Idaho and I will no longer call this city my place of residence. That's amazing to me. For those who are wondering, yes I am still excited, ready and desperate for that time to come.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I am so glad you are getting some hardcore fun in. You defiiately deserve it. I love you!